Full Charge Bookkeeper
Company: Harris & Co Executive Search
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Full Job DescriptionMy Client are a family owned general
engineering company specializing in federal and municipal
government construction. My Client is responsible for hundreds of
design-build and design-bid-build projects ranging from heavy civil
projects to pump stations and wastewater treatment plants.
What were looking for:We are looking to add a Full Charge
Bookkeeper to one of our state of the art offices located in Vista
in San Diego County, California. The Full Charge Bookkeeper is
responsible for monthly and quarterly reports used companywide and
externally for reporting, analysis and planning.
What youll be doing:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for
independent auditors, internal associates and external
- Perform monthly accounting activities, such as bank
reconciliations, deposit summaries, and cash position updates.
- Record monthly transactions such as payroll, debt service and
- Prepare monthly workpaper packages and reconciliations.
- Support the onsite Property Managers and other site personnel
in all aspects of financial and transactional reporting.
- Prepare annual CAM reconciliations.
- Prepare reporting templates and formulate analysis using
applications such as MS Excel.
- Support system improvement initiatives, including streamlining
and automating processes and establishing cost efficiencies.
- Annual workers comp audits requested by insurance carriers.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting Preferred
- At least 3 years of industry accounting experience.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel with excellent analytical
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and Generally Accepted Accounting
- Clear communicator with ability to interact with associates,
executives and external parties.
- Customer centric with a warm demeanour, positive attitude, and
- Ability to both give and receive positive and constructive
- Ability to work independently as well as with internal and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete
multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- A desire to be innovative and entrepreneurial when approaching
projects, tasks, and interactions.
- Consistently and continuously strive to provide a high-level of
internal and external customer service and professionalism.by
Keywords: Harris & Co Executive Search, Vista , Full Charge Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!