Posted on: September 19, 2022
PrideStaff has a great opportunity for a Controller in Vista, CA
Job Summary: The Controller reports to the company executives and
has a proven track record of managing and directing company and
inter-company finances. Responsibilities include financial
analysis, cash flow management and forecasting, managing finance
team and making strategic financial decisions that will promote
long-term financial gain. The Controller must be highly analytical
with a strong financial vision and insight to match. Must possess
excellent communication skills with outstanding interpersonal and
leadership abilities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor all financial activity of four North
American operating companies.
- Perform regular financial analysis.
- Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company
- Establish targets and manage all accounting and finance
- Oversee all accounting work and set up internal and external
audits to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
- Responsible for timely month end processing.
- Prepare detailed reports on the company's financial
performance: monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad-hoc.
- Analyze and interpret financial data and present the
information with reports and presentations to the President and
board of directors.
- Ensure compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
- Prepare tax calculations and tax payments with outside
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend
solutions to any problem areas.
- Establish internal work processes for financial department
including AR and AP.
- Stay abreast of current market trends and patterns and act
- Assess company costs and work to reduce costs.
- Manage and forecast cashflows on frequent basis.
- Manage the finance department, training any new employees as
- Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the
company. Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in financial management.
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise level accounting software,
corporate principals, and financial analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and comfortable with
industry standard reporting software.
- Extremely knowledgeable in financial forecasting, accounting
principles, and financial data analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the propensity to successfully
foster new and maintain long-standing business relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written;
skilled in the art of negotiation.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and delegate responsibilities
in an effective and efficient manner.
- Outstanding integrity, solid moral judgment, and the ability to
make important decisions under pressure.
- Expert problem solver, analytical thinker, and
- Possess strong leadership skills and business acumen. Job
- Developing a novel environmentally friendly process and are
being funded by large corporations with billions of dollars in
sales who are hoping to use products
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls
- Account for receivables and payables Updates spreadsheet for
New Employees Allowance
- Updated monthly, and assist in strategic planning efforts
- Prepare worksheet with supporting documentation for NC sales
and use tax
- Located near Charlotte, North Carolina
- Completing 1099 forms
- Upload trial balance from subsidiaries and create financials in
originating and reporting currencies
- Interact directly with the company CEO and participate in many
aspects of the business
- Collecting and analyzing account information
- Tell all about when have conversation regarding interest in
- Compiling and analyzing account information
- Receive and match all non-inventory purchase orders in the
- Perform account receivable collections related to product and
royalty invoices which involves (a) coordinating with Customer
Service department and intercompany departments (. e. MITS /
- Spent in a manufacturing company or the manufacturing
- Clean up files in Great Plains (inactive vendors)
- Serve as a financial and advisor expert in the company as well
as handle the dauily accounting functions like preparing financial
statements, entering daily transactions, and monitoring
- Create all files for the upcoming year
- Verify invoices with purchase orders sign and date
- Preparing and recommending policies and procedures
Keywords: PrideStaff, Vista , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!