Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Description Job Description:Leidos is looking for a Program
Manager (PM) who is excited to support our customers by leading
program execution for complex security detection products. The PM
proactively leads all execution, management, and coordination of
all program activities associated with assigned product delivery
contracts and related growth projects during the full lifecycle of
program.The PM leads assigned customer and stakeholder
communications as the primary company interface as well as
cost/technical/schedule management ownership and overall program
ownership. Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage, maintain, and develop key stakeholder relationships,
with a focus on the assigned product contract to enable effective
- Manage cost, schedule, and technical performance of major
programs in accordance with company and industry best practices for
program management across the program lifecycle.
- Plan, organize, and integrate company resources required to
successfully manage a program and meet contractual
- Develop and maintain strong internal partnerships across the
operation and functional teams (e.g., Manufacturing, Supply Chain,
Operations, Product Line Leads, Finance, Engineering, Service,
Legal, and Quality)
- Establish goals and objectives related to program support for
the functional and program team members; obtain their commitment to
those goals and track progress.
- Program P&L ownership including developing and holding to
- Prepare and report program status to all stakeholders; prepare
and present periodic status reports and monthly In Process Reviews
(IPRs) with the Operation's Leadership Team.
- Monitor program readiness for achieving deliverables and make
necessary adjustments to achieve deliverables that are compliant,
on time, and in budget.
- Drive a culture of precision-delivery, integrity, and high
accountability for meeting plans.
- Effectively lead program support personnel to achieve
programmatic and organization goals.
- Develop and implement strategic improvement initiatives for
delivery programsBasic Qualifications:
- BA degree with 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters
with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. May consider addition
years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Integrity: Proven experience in leading large projects with
integrity, focused on doing what is right, treating others with
respect, and candid, open communication.
- Team: Proven ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams
and relationships in a matrix environment; influence people outside
of direct reporting relationships/levels; and communicate
effectively at all levels.
- Trust: Proven ability to build and maintain positive and
effective customer relationships, representing Leidos as a trusted
partner with a passion for honoring all commitments.
- Must be able to travel on a regular basis to perform site
surveys, civil works inspections and commissioning of systems.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
skills are required for effective interface with internal and
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
management and customers is critical.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office applications.
- Working knowledge of financial concepts and measurements to
program management, e.g., ROI, earned value management, net present
value, and so on.
- Experience in manufacturing or engineering environments with
knowledge of MRP systems and Configuration Management
- Understanding of global business in a highly regulated
- Highly prefer specific experience working with Non-Intrusive
Inspection (NII) Detection Products. Other relevant industry
- PMP Certification is preferred. Relevant and successful
Program/Project Management experience may be considered as an
- Experience with development, installation, delivery,
maintenance/warranty, and/or management of security detection &
- Experience leading large, multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
- Bilingual - English/SpanishPay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 -
$102,000.00 - $137,700.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Vista , Program Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!