The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant's principal duty is to
clerical support the President, Office Manager, and Project
Managers. In order to carry out this particular duty, the following
duties must be properly fulfilled:
1. Prepare all subcontracts, purchase orders and maintain all
2. Proficiently administer all clerical duties such as typing,
3. Prepare all change orders to subcontracts and purchase
4. Prepare all transmittals which transmit anything leaving the
office without a cover letter.
5. Maintain shop drawing and submittal logs.
6. Prepare all change order proposals received from the project
7. Prepare all change orders to the contract.
8. Maintain all stick files for each project.
9. Follow through and expedite all mail for mailing.
10. Maintain project schedule.
11. Must be computer literate with basic knowledge of word
12. Be able to develop ability to assist Project Manager/Estimator
in entering computer scheduling and estimating data.
13. Assist Project Manager/Estimator and Superintendent in
scheduling material deliveries.
14. Assist Project Manager/Estimator with bid solicitations;
receiving subcontract and material quotations; preparation of
15. Preparation of monthly estimates to owner.
16. Knowledge in recording, in the appropriate Recorder of Mortgage
Office, Contact Documents, Substantial Completion Certificate and
Lien and Privilege Certificate for each project.
17. Assist Project Manager/Estimator and Superintendent to secure
and organize all project close out documents.
18. Have thorough knowledge of procedures manual.
The above outline of duties are not arranged in order of priority.
Those duties are not meant to restrict initiative, but rather to
describe minimum activities. Those duties will from time to time be
altered by the Office Manager/Project Manager to suit the needs of
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected