Marketing Operations Manager
Posted on: November 18, 2021
- Manage day-to-day operations of creative services and marketing
operations, including timelines & ensuring streamlined excellent
execution of all mechanicals assigned for presentations, packaging,
digital, collateral, in-house photo/video shoots and merchandising
- Partner with New Product Development, Packaging Concept
Development, Marketing and Creative when executing concepts for new
artwork on products and campaigns, carefully maintaining and
communicating all timing needs.
- Implement processes in order to most effectively route,
re-direct, approve, and execute all artwork deliverables. Including
key stakeholder and lead on creative and marketing approvals weekly
meetings involving brand founder & CMO.
- Creative liaison with Marketing and all channel marketing and
- Chair weekly meetings for Marketing and Creative input on all
upcoming artwork, timelines review/updates, as well as past
released artwork issues/updates.
- Collect and edit Marketing copy, translations, dyelines, codes,
and structures for turnover to begin the creative process.
- Other duties as assigned by management. Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or a
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Operations role.
- Ability to multi-task, to work independently or as part of a
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive, and determination to
- Proven competency in software applications including Microsoft
office, with the ability to learn programs quickly.
- Beauty industry experience a plus.
Keywords: NuFACE, Vista , Marketing Operations Manager, Advertising , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!