Distributor Recruitment Manager
Company: Solatube International Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Solatube International, Inc. is the industry-leading
manufacturer of tubular skylights and natural lighting devices. In
business since 1991, the company designs, manufactures and installs
a full line of skylights and solar-powered attic fans. We are an
innovative company who is rapidly growing, looking for talented,
entrepreneurial-minded individuals who want to grow with us.
Benefits:Our benefits package includes 401k with company match,
dental, medical and vision insurance, pre-tax accounts for
health/dependent care, 14 days of Paid Time Off, and 9 paid company
holidays. In addition, we offer growth opportunities for
career-minded individuals and a comprehensive training
Summary:Responsible for growing Solatube's distributor network by
sourcing, identifying and qualifying distributor prospects. Ensures
replenishments of distributors in markets. Assumes some
responsibility for the onboarding process.For more information on
our distributor network:
- Source, identifies, qualifies and recruits prospects into the
- Recommends, develops and implements strategies to generate new
- Collaborates with Recruitment and Marketing teams throughout
sales process for selecting new prospects.
- Presents opportunity to qualified candidates via onsite
interviews, webinars, conference calls and one-on-one
- Manages and track leads through the sales process with
- Maintain productive relationships with new distributor accounts
that sign an agreement.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential
markets and demographic profiles.
- Participates in the determination of market potential and sales
- Communicates sales information and market conditions to Vice
- Communicates effectively with peers, subordinates, and external
- Completes accurately and in a timely manner all reports as
required by the company.
- Attends meetings and classes as required.
- Performs all duties safely.
- Performs all related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's-level education preferred
- Minimum (2) years' experience in sales/marketing, with emphasis
in business development, organizational development or franchise
- Strong communication, organizational and mathematical
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and Salesforce.com
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20% of the year
* Solatube International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background
investigation. Drug-free work environment. Only candidates whose
profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this
Keywords: Solatube International Inc., Vista , Distributor Recruitment Manager, Executive , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!