Production Floor Manager
Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Description Job Description:Job DescriptionThe Leidos
Innovations Center has an immediate opening for a Production Floor
Manager to work in Vista, CA. This is an exciting opportunity to
leverage your experience managing the production assembly,
fabrication of materials, and test operations of existing and
developing product lines. Existing areas of work support the
low-rate production of products to include handheld detectors to
aid law enforcement and interdiction personnel, X-ray imaging
systems, and various types of sensor systems. Emphasis is on
production, product development and transitioning products to
- Managing production assembly, fabrication of materials, test
operations including set-up calibration and operation of machines
used in the production process, and manufacturing engineering.
- Ensure that high-quality manufacturing production operations
happen on schedule and within the cost objective.
- Leads, directs, and reviews the work of team who exercise
latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Coordinates with materials, program manager, and hourly
- Direct supervisor for hourly assemblers, technicians, and
temps. Provides primary input to hiring, firing, promotion,
performance, and rewards decisions for direct reports.
- Provides technical/troubleshooting support as needed to meet
delivery objectives.Basic Qualifications:
- BS in a STEM related field and 5+ years or prior relevant
experience or Masters in a STEM related field with 3+ years of
prior relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or
- Strong technical/troubleshooting skills and able to provide
technical/troubleshooting support as needed to meet delivery
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the
execution of processes, projects and tactics within the production
- Problems and issues faced are unclear, and may require
understanding of broader set of issues, and may be difficult.
- Well-organized, reliable, attention to detail, demonstrated
personal initiative. Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate work with
others. Good oral and written communication skills.Education:
- B.S. degree or higher in EE, ME, or a STEM-related fieldPay
Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00The Leidos
pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a
guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered
in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Vista , Production Floor Manager, Executive , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!