Clinical Research Nurse - LVN
Company: Radiant Research
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Job Summary We are seeking a full time Clinical Research Nurse
to join our site in Vista, CA! #LI-JD1 Role Responsibility
- Conducts clinical studies according to FDA/GCP and ICH
regulations and guidelines.
- Provides medical care to patients, always ensuring patient
safety comes first.
- Performs all defined study activities (i.e, informed consent,
screening, and protocol procedures which include but not limited to
vaccinations, vital signs, pregnancy tests, height, weight, ECG's,
phlebotomy, infusions, etc.).
- Records all patient information and results from tests as per
protocol on required forms.
- Where required, may complete IP accountability logs and
- Reports suspected non-compliance to relevant site staff.
- Ensures that IRB approval is obtained prior to study initiation
and IRB requirements are met throughout the study.
- Promotes the company and builds a positive relationship with
patients to ensure retention.
- Attends site initiation meetings and all other relevant
meetings to receive training on protocol.
- Logs/completes information on sponsor systems and ensures all
information provided is accurate (i.e., case report forms, EDC,
etc.) and ensures it is completed within time frame.
- Gathers source documents, updates patient files and notes,
always ensuring relevant and most up to date information is
- Adheres to company COP/SCOP. Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree or equivalent and relevant formal
academic / vocational qualification in the clinical / medical
- Must hold a valid California LVN license.
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and
abilities to perform the job (comparable to 1 + years'). In some
cases, an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate
education, training and/or directly related experience, will be
considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of
the role. Package Description We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
offerings, life and disability insurance offerings, 401K, paid time
off, and various other benefits and discount programs! We are an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. About Synexus
Accelerated Enrollment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD
that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations
best-in-class site and enrollment solutions, with tiered offerings
combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD,
Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research. The array of AES services
include strategic enrollment solutions that offer speed, certainty
and commercial value to our clients. Acurian and Synexus have
proven track records for enrolling patients and study conduct
through proprietary, direct-to-patient recruitment methodologies
and a global site network. When combined, these services provide a
new standard of clinical trial productivity that delivers more
patients from fewer sites in less time.
Keywords: Radiant Research, Vista , Clinical Research Nurse - LVN, Healthcare , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!