Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $2,500 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Life Care Center of Vista
Posted on: June 23, 2022
For California Residents Only - Employee Notice:
obligates covered businesses to disclose to consumers, including
employees, at or before the point of collecting personally
identifiable information ("PII"), the categories of PII to be
collected and the purposes for which the categories of PII shall be
In the course of employment, your employer may collect the
following categories of PII for the following purposes: onboarding,
conducting background checks, compliance with public health orders
and necessary screening related to public health emergencies,
managing the employment relationship, including payment of wages,
time records, direct deposit authorizations, providing health and
welfare benefits, withholding of taxes, arranging for business
travel, reviewing motor vehicle driving records, and preparing
legally required records, such as I-9 and EEO-1 forms.
- Names, nicknames, postal addresses, phone numbers, email
addresses, and other unique identifiers.
- Education, professional and work history.
- Related family or other personal data for individuals (other
than employee) to be covered under a health or welfare
- Identifiers such as driver's license number, social security
number, passport number, banking account information, or other
fairly unique identifiers.
- Biometric data used for time clocks, such as numerical data or
fingerprints or thumbprints, or data related to physical
measurements of handprints, thumbprints or fingerprints.
- Temperature data and health screening information necessary to
comply with public health orders related to public health
emergencies, such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Photographs submitted by employees used solely for the purpose
of health screening programs that use facial recognition
- Medical results and health related data resulting from medical
testing for COVID-19 and from any necessary related medical
- Airline, rental car, and hotel account/membership
- Internet or other electronic network activity information,
including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history,
and information regarding a consumer's interaction with an Internet
Web site, application, or advertisement.We will not collect any
additional categories of PII or use your PII collected for any
other purpose without providing you with additional notice
consistent with the CCPA.
Sign On Bonus $2,500
Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers of
America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in
healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are
currently seeking a qualified Certified Nursing Assistant (C N A)
to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in
our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and
commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing
our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum
potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We
invite you to come and join our growing team.
As an important member of our interdisciplinary team, the CNA is
responsible for providing routine daily nursing care to assigned
patients in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and
Life Care standards. Your daily responsibilities will be to deliver
direct care to patients (bathing, feeding, grooming, toileting,
etc.) as directed. Join our team and help make a difference in the
lives of our patients and family members.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of a State-approved CNA program
- Currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must
maintain an active license in good standing throughout
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR
certification must remain current during employment.Specific Job
- Make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such
- Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude
- Communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary
- Maintain professional working relationships with all
associates, vendors, etc.An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Life Care Center of Vista, Vista , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $2,500 Sign-on Bonus, Healthcare , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!