Customer Service And Cashier at JK DOTS
Company: JK DOTS
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJK Dots at The Los Angles County Fair is seeking
customer service and cashier members for our Fair team. Fairplex in
Pomona. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, reliable, and
probably loves Dippin Dots!Responsibilities
- Greet customers and take orders, answer questions, receive
payments and issue receipts.
- Scoop "Dippin' Dots" Ice Cream, create other ice cream
- Maintain clean and efficient environment.
- Prompt and courteous
- Have fun with fellow scoopers and guests!Qualifications
- Day shifts - 16 or older
- Evening shift - 18 or high school graduate, or older.
- Shifts are somewhat flexible.
- Experience is good but not required, we will train.
- You provide khaki or black "professional" looking pant and
sturdy sport-type shoes and socks; we provide logo T-shirt and cap.
- Reliable transportation - we provide free parking and entry to
fairgrounds.We are looking forward to reading your
application.Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts on
Sundays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Compensation is $15.00
- $17.00/hour.By applying to this job, you agree to receive
periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your
pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and
Keywords: JK DOTS, Vista , Customer Service And Cashier at JK DOTS, Hospitality & Tourism , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!