Fitness Trainer in Vista, CA at Shadowridge Country Club
Company: Vista, CA, United States
Posted on: September 14, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
Responsible for providing a safe and effective exercise environment
for club Members/Guests through supervision of exercise programs,
education of the Members/Guests in exercise and a focus on
establishing a personalized program of exercise for each
- To provide supervision of the exercise and fitness areas of the
club, including assisting Members/Guests with their exercise and
- To evaluate Member/Guest fitness needs and provide the
appropriate exercise program for meeting those needs, including
providing personal instruction.
- Conduct new Member FitStart appointments in accordance with
club standards and track accordingly.
- Update fitness activities and programming on web page and/or
Member communication board, as applicable.
- Responsible for daily processing of all accounting procedures
around personal training and or group session(s) accurately.
- Responsible for submitting monthly forecasts for expected
sessions, Fit Starts and New Client goals.
- Maintain current fitness-related certifications including
CPR/AED and actively seek new education opportunities that are
presented through ClubCorp partnerships
- Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple
tasks at any given time.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas, including all exercise areas and
equipment are in safe and effective working condition, and assuring
that others are acting safely.
- Customer service experience. Minimum of one years experience in
the fitness or exercise industry required.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required. College
Degree in health, fitness, or recreation related field
- Certification in CPR/AED. Certification from national
organization such as ACSM, ACE, PTAG, W.I.T.S, CSCS, TPI, MAT,
NSCA, NASM required.
- Minimum of 5 hours of fee-based work per week.
- Indoor and outdoor work. Have more questions? Check out
ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the
Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part
of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Vista, CA, United States, Vista , Fitness Trainer in Vista, CA at Shadowridge Country Club, Human Resources , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!