Company: Habitat Restoration Sciences
Posted on: October 19, 2020
About the Job
To support our ongoing growth and success we are seeking a team
player who excels at leadership and professionalism to join Habitat
Restoration Sciences, Inc. This position is responsible for working
as a team member under direct supervision of Crew Leader or
Foreman. Seasonal Position.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Work closely with supervisor in installation of construction and
landscape construction projects
* Operate a variety of hand and power tools
* Maintain and care for company equipment, tools and vehicles
* Perform highly physical installation work on a consistent
* Maintain a clean and safe job site
* Work as part of a team and take direction
* Follow all safety procedures on project site
* Always represent the company s best interest, maintain the
highest level of integrity
* Keep accurate timesheet records, submitted for review and signoff
by the required deadlines
* Complete project daily reports if needed
* Perform other tasks or projects as assigned/instructed by
Education and Essential Skills
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 1 to 3 years experience in landscape industry
* Valid driver s license with a clean DMV record
* Ability to travel out of town/overnight
* Highly motivated, self-driven, detail oriented
* Great time management skills; available for seasonal long hours
* Punctual and dependable
* Ability to work effectively with individuals of differing
backgrounds, knowledge and skill levels
Position requires consistently moving, walking, stooping and
kneeling. Ability to push, pull, carry and lift over 50 pounds
multiple times per day. Work outdoors in all types of weather
conditions and exposure to elements 8 to 10 hours per day.
Frequently walking on uneven terrain. This can include heavy to
moderate noise, close proximity to moving equipment or machinery.
Exposure to materials, tools, herbicides and equipment used in
construction and landscaping.
This position is variable hours. Schedules will vary from week to
week based on project requirements. Position is not eligible for
company benefits except as required by applicable law.
About Habitat Restoration Sciences, Inc. (HRS)
HRS is passionate about helping our clients build native habitats.
We are a full service native habitat restoration and general
engineering firm specializing in installation and long term
management of natural areas. With offices in Northern and Southern
California we have the ability to provide services throughout the
HRS is a Dudek company. Dudek has provided its clients with
environmental, permitting, planning, engineering, construction and
operational services since 1980. Our crews team with Dudek
biologists, landscape architects and habitat restoration designers,
engineers and hydrogeologists to provide a turn-key solution to
native habitat restoration
As an employee owned company, HRS strives to provide our team
members with a rewarding culture, training opportunities and a
comprehensive benefit package. Please visit www.hrsrestoration.com
to learn more!
Habitat Restoration Sciences, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics
protected by applicable law.
License #842661 A & C27
Keywords: Habitat Restoration Sciences, Vista , Landscape Laborer, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!