Process Validation Scientist
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Process Validation Scientist needed for a contract opportunity
with Yoh's client located in Carlsbad, CA.
The Big Picture - Top Skills Should You Possess:
What You'll Be Doing:
- As a core member of our manufacturing team you will collaborate
with cross-functional teams to incorporate design changes for
existing products and will support transfer projects.
- In addition, you will work closely with R&D, Quality,
Regulatory, Procurement and Manufacturing counterparts in order to
establish and maintain technical documentation in accordance to
Company procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and conduct independent work requiring root cause
analysis, troubleshooting, and modification of manufacturing
processes triggered by engineering change orders, non-conformances,
or process validation feasibility runs in support of
- Assist writing process validation protocols (IOPQ/TMV) and work
with R&D, Manufacturing and Quality teams to complete and
assure high confidence and successful results.
- Confirm the accuracy of bills of material, item masters and
other relevant product documentation.
- Complete assigned tasks related to design change processes and
design transfers per Company procedures and guidelines.
- May train manufacturing associates.
- Plan and conduct proof of concept or process feasibility
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- MS Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering OR BS Chemistry
or Chemical Engineering with three (3) to four (4) years Life
Science chemistry and/or consumables, sustaining, manufacturing or
manufacturing process engineering.
- Ability to work independently and to perform assignments with
no to moderate direction, while working together with
- Ability to explain sophisticated information to
- Ability to seek sophisticated problems; take a fresh opinion
using existing solutions.
- Ability to train and mentor manufacturing personnel and lower
level technical team members.
- Ability to communicate key business-related issues or
opportunities to senior level management.
- Ability to lead multi-functional sophisticated
- Ability to think and execute efficient solutions to existing
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:-
- -Background in Mass Spectrometry is a nice to have.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Angela Holsapple
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more !
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Validation
Scientist, Location: Vista, CA - 92085
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Vista , Process Validation Scientist, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!