Company: Guest Services, Inc.
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Laundry AttendantVista Gardens Memory Care, managed by Guest
Services Senior Living, is now hiring a Laundry Attendant.
Candidates must be service oriented, reliable, and motivated. This
position requires night, weekend, and holiday availability as well
as the ability to work overtime. The Laundry Attendant will also be
cross trained in housekeeping.Pay for this positions starts at
$14/hour!Guest Services Senior Living offers amazing benefits such
as medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, and more!JOB SUMMARYThe
Laundry Attendant is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the
facility's linens and guests' laundry as directed. ESSENTIAL
- Operate laundry machinery to clean and sanitize clothes and
linens used by the facility and the facility's guests. Load and
unload machinery. Work safely using detergents, bleach, and other
cleaning solutions to clean articles following company safety
- Fold and store facility's linens, towels, and uniforms.
- Iron guests' clothing and any other items as directed using
hand iron or pressing machine.
- Maintain inventory controls.
- Clean laundry machinery, filters, and vents. Maintain clean and
clear laundry work space. Report any unsafe issues to
- Sew and mend facility's linens as necessary.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them
immediately to your manager.SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to
assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and
communicate it to management.PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent
movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry,
reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or
otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35
lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day and to climb steps
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to
understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and
co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with
other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job
- Rolling cart.
- Industrial Washer and Dryer.
- Iron or pressing machine.
- Cleaning Supplies (including detergents, chemicals, vacuums,
mops, brooms, scourers, hand towels, etc.).Guest Services Senior
Living is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Guest Services, Inc., Vista , Laundry Attendant, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!