Preschool Lead Teacher
Company: Children's Paradise Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Children's Paradise is hiring. As a fast growing early childhood
education company, we are looking for passionate early educators to
join our team. Children's Paradise offer great employee benefits,
competitive salary within the industry, and ongoing professional
development training. Join a dedicated group of professionals that
are making a difference in the communities we live and work in, all
while having fun, enjoying great people and having great pay and
benefits, APPLY NOW!
Lead the educational care and development of a specific
classroom by implementing all components of the Quality Preschool
Initiative, CSPP and Head Start as defined in the Program
requirements. Supervise all Instructional Assistants (IA's) and
perform tasks required to support High Quality learning for all
students, parents & extended families. Collaborate with children,
staff & families to assure High Quality early childhood
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for planning & implementing a rich curriculum which
incorporates the California Foundations & Frameworks, and The
Creative Curriculum. The teacher will be responsible for using the
CLASS tool to guide intentional teaching and meaningful engagement.
The teacher will be responsible for creating and maintaining the
specific interest centers including Science, Math, Literacy &
Language, Dramatic Play, Block Play, Sensory Play, Reading Corner &
Soft Places for relaxing using ECERS guidelines.
- Responsible to insure daily Classroom cleanliness that meets
with all Health & Safety Guidelines as defined within ECERS & the
External Health & Safety review. Responsible to delegate cleaning
routines to IA support staff.
- Responsible to support the Site Director to insure compliance
with all Licensing regulations, agency policies and procedures and
the Education Code as applicable. Reference CA Code of Regulations,
Title 22 Sections 101215 and 101215.1, and Title 5.
- Responsible to insure the accurate maintenance of classroom
records including, but not limited to, written attendance, CACFP
Meal Counts, Ouch Reports, Lesson Plans, curriculum, child
observations (ASQ & DRDP), Learning Genie, and parent training &
- Bachelor's Degree in ECE/CD (or closely related field) + Child
Development Teacher Level Permit or higher level permit
- or BA/MA + Child Development Site Supervisor Level Permit or
higher level permit
- or Master's Degree in ECE/CD (or closely related field)
- Willing to complete a minimum of 21 professional development
- Our ratio is 1:8 max so you will have amazing support and help
as you engage the minds and little hands of our wonderful children.
High Quality Early Learning!
- Beautiful classrooms and wonderful selection of materials,
equipment & supplies
- Annual wage evaluation based upon Education, Professional
Development & Performance
- Vacation, Sick time, Paid holidays, Great Health, Vision,
Dental, Life Insurance, 401-K Retirement Plan with Employer
Contribution, Ongoing Professional Development Trainings, Wellness
program, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
We have extensive safety measurement and cleaning routine in
place to make sure our team is safe. The company provides face mask
and face shield to our staff member.
Keywords: Children's Paradise Inc., Vista , Preschool Lead Teacher, Other , vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!