Maintenance Porter - Mariposa
Company: Sunrise Management
Posted on: June 5, 2021
At Sunrise Management we believe in providing Exceptional
Customer Service by Creating Raving Fans! We are a Professional
organization that knows how to bring Fun into the workplace.
We are committed to being the employer of choice and to
enhancing the lives of our team members. Come be a part of a great
We are looking for enthusiastic, customer-service focused
individuals to be an integral part of our team! Sunrise Management
an AWARD WINNING team of professionals is looking to hire a
Full-Time Porter to work at a 300+ unit property in the Vista, CA
The ideal candidate will have previous property management
experience, be able to work independently, follow directions
regarding cleaning and housekeeping, present a positive,
professional image, and must be able to lift 50lbs.
This is a Full-Time position, offering $16.00 per hour. Work
hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm or 8:00am to
5:00pm. As a full-time employee you will also receive Benefits
(medical, dental and vision) + 401k + 2 week vacation pay + holiday
Candidate must have reliable transportation available and a
valid Driver License.
- Preferred experience in Hospitality and Multifamily Property
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for the overall cleaning and appearance of the
community models and vacant readies, in addition to the public
access areas utilized by current and/or prospective residents.
- Cleans office, clubhouse, laundry rooms, public access areas
and models as directed. This includes but is not limited to
sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming and trash removal.
- Cleans apartments completely after move-out or make ready in
order to prepare for new residents.
- Keeps model units and public access areas clean and maintains
them according to Sunrise Management standards. Ensures model tour
route is free of debris.
- Inspects property, cleans, picks up trash and debris, and
reports any safety hazards or repair needs to Maintenance
- Sweeps walkways, entryways and hallways. Washes down courtyards
and other cement areas.
- Ensures external light fixtures are in working order. Cleans
lights and globes in common area.
- Ensures vacant apartment homes are cleaned as directed in a
timely manner in accordance to company policy.
- Completes light interior and exterior painting as needed.
- Cleans trash dumpsters and surrounding area.
- Assists with removal of furniture, appliances, and debris from
vacated apartments to dumpster or storage.
- Visually inspects sprinkler heads and reports any damage to
- Wipes down mailboxes, handrails and signs.
- Cleans and mops laundry room when needed.
- Coordinates with Maintenance Supervisor to maintain inventory
of supplies required to perform job.
- Maintains the porter storage room in a neat and organized
- Reports any maintenance concerns or repairs in unoccupied
apartments, models, and clubhouse and/or common areas to the
Maintenance Supervisor or Community Manager.
- Provides assistance to maintenance staff and other staff
members as needed.
- Maintains open communication with Manager and Maintenance
- Represent Sunrise Management and the community in a
professional manner. Maintain a positive businesslike attitude in
person and on the telephone. Dress in a neat, clean, professional
manner and adhere to appropriate grooming.
Keywords: Sunrise Management, Vista , Maintenance Porter - Mariposa, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!