Overnight Custodian - Arcadia Place
Company: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What's the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding
career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria and older
adults, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of
the wisest people on earth. What's more, you are part of an
extraordinary company - one that's investing in the future of
senior living by investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of
an extraordinary life.
Apply today! No experience needed, just a positive attitude and
a desire to serve others.
What Atria Offers You:
- Competitive pay with opportunities for increases and
- Competitive benefits package*: health, dental, vision, life
insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement,401(k) match,
commuter benefits, and more
- Loyalty Rewards Program*: rewards based on community quality
and customer satisfaction
- Meals and uniforms
- Employee and resident referral bonus opportunities
- Thorough and hands-on training
- Exciting and rewarding work with career growth/development
tailored to your interests and promotion opportunities
- Supervisor support with open door policy
- Reliable and flexible schedule
- Eligibility may vary depending on full-time/part-time status,
tenure, and location
- The Overnight Custodian will provide cleaning services for
business offices, apartments, interior and exterior public and
common areas and amenities of the community in a safe, neat, clean,
and attractive condition.
- The Overnight Custodian will provide floor care services for
carpet, tile, and wood floors and may include vacuuming,
extracting, buffing, sealing, stripping, etc.
- Compact and remove trash and debris from community areas.
- Maintain all grounds including sidewalks, public walkways, and
stairways, building exteriors, garden areas in a neat, clean, and
- Performs basic maintenance related work requests.
- Mows lawn, trims shrubbery, and cultivates flowers (varies by
- Notifies management concerning need for repairs.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions promptly to
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work performed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Loves people
- Listens well
- Works cooperatively
- Solves problems
- Comfortable with technology
- Is ethical, honest, dependable, and open-minded
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will
not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these
Keywords: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc., Vista , Overnight Custodian - Arcadia Place, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!