The Order Fulfillment Specialist will work within the SD&A
Supply Chain function and be responsible for equipment and parts
for customers, field support, and related distribution to ensure
on-time delivery and maximum customer uptime globally, with the
opportunity for role expansion to drive fulfillment strategy &
execution. Must be able to perform the essential duties and
responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
Coordinate cross-functional order management for the SD&A team
with a high level of ownership. The Fulfillment Coordinator strives
for excellence & accuracy while ensuring service levels are
achieved; in doing so, they bring real value to the internal and
external customers they serve.
A key player on the Order Fulfillment team, the Fulfillment
Coordinator has strong problem- solving and task-management
capabilities. They thrive in a fast-paced environment; they provide
critical support in achieving the team’s goals of accurate product
fulfillment, close relationships with our 3PL vendors, shipping
carrier accuracy, and generally improving our customer experience
Order Fulfillment Coordinator is efficient at organizing
multiple tasks and staying on deadline, building relationships with
outside vendors as well as team members, and be comfortable doing
this without ongoing direct supervision. Proactively generate ideas
and identify opportunities for improvement. Place a high value on
accuracy and take special care to double check work.
• Oversee all fulfillment by our 3PLs including
kitting, packaging, shipping, inventory deduction and accuracy,
while monitoring these shipments for discrepancies and
• Work closely with Manufacturing, Quality and
other Supply Chain sub-functions to ensure accurate product
configuration for all parts and new SKUs, and exceptions.
• Manage all shipping and fulfillment orders that
require Commercial Invoicing and other documentation. Working with
the Traffic team to ensure approvals and shipments occur.
• Manage and report on all unshipped orders with
• Track and report on all backorders, working
closely with Purchasing and Logistics Coordinator and Inventory
Coordinator for expected product arrival dates and with 3PL to
coordinate split shipments if needed.
• Support team to devise better and more
efficient fulfillment processes.
• Develop and document processes for the shipping
and fulfillment department.
• Assist with return processing, shipping,
inventory and storage.
• Assist with escalations and exceptions with
utmost urgency and priority.
• 3-5 years equivalent experience in related
• Familiarity with shipment invoicing, preferably
with multiple carriers and or distribution systems (UPS, FedEx,
• 3-5 years of fulfillment or logistics
• Adept at creating reports.
• Advanced computer skills with MS Office and
Inventory Management Systems
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to
manipulate large amounts of data.
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Independent worker who demonstrates
• Ability to multitask, adapt to change and work
in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate within a
• Exposure to manufacturing or distribution
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires high school diploma
or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: