Company: Guest Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Vista Gardens Memory Care, managed by Guest Services Senior
Living, is now hiring Servers to assist with dining operations in
our community. We are seeking a highly motivated individuals who
are service oriented, reliable, and available to work weekends and
holidays. At least 6 months experience in food service is
$750 sign on bonus available (conditions apply)
Guest Services Senior Living, LLC offers competitive pay and
amazing benefits such as a 401K savings plan, paid time off, and
The Server is responsible for taking food and drink orders from
and serving all guests in assigned section of the dining room in a
fast, courteous and efficient manner. The server must provide
excellent service to guests, ensuring level of service meets the
- Greet guests in a polite, positive manner; takes beverage
- Answer questions about the menu and takes food orders. Explains
how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients, and
cooking methods. Suggests any menu item.
- Submit food order into kitchen.
- Serve guests their desired entrees in a friendly, efficient
- Maintain pleasant dining experience. Check on guests
periodically throughout their meals and attends to their
- Perform clean-up duties after each meal service; and, prepares
and sets up for next meal.
- Keep assigned tables clean and properly set up, including
vacuuming and arranging tables and chairs.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food,
tableware, and linens.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them
immediately to your manager
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Culinary Director or
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Six (6) months experience in food service preferred.
- Must meet qualifications as required by the Department of
Social Services for a RCFE Community.
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Mathematics skills.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to
assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and
communicate it to management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Internet search engines,
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent
movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry,
reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or
otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35
lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator
walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to
understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and
co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with
other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job
- The job requires travel of approximately 0%-10%
- Touch-screen computer. POS System and credit card machine.
- Restaurant equipment, including trays, cleaning
supplies/solutions, washcloths, drink machines, etc.
Guest Services Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran
Keywords: Guest Services, Inc., Vista , Part-time Server, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!