Quality Specialist - Document Support
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Yoh has an exciting, entry-level opportunity for a Quality
Specialist - Production Document Support -to join our -rapidly
growing client based in -Vista, CA. -This fulltime, direct hire
opportunity is ideal for candidates who -have a B.S. in Chemistry
or Biochemistry and 2-3 -years of hands on chemistry lab
experience. - See below for complete job responsibilities and
requirements. If after reviewing, you are interested in learning
more about this, or other opportunities within the Biotech
Industry, -please apply with your updated resume ASAP. - Title:
-Quality Specialist - Production Document Support Compensation:
-Competitive hourly rate + bonus eligible Location: -Vista, CA
Type: -Direct Hire/Full Time Industry: -Pharmaceutical - -
- Provide technical Support for technical transfer of new
processes with minimal supervision.
- Utilizes manufacturing and GMP process knowledge and
investigation skill sets to identify and resolve manufacturing
issues, improve process operations and affect positive change.
- Author Production Batch Record modules and SOPs for new
processes, perform revisions/edits for existing records.
- Conducts complex investigations, document revisions and/or
document management including batch production records,
manufacturing procedures, and cross functional procedures.
- Assist in specifying materials and components with cross
functional teams. Works with manufacturing Operations to develop
and maintain production records compliance.
- Support technical studies to support cGMP process/material
implementation as well as for quality system investigations/root
cause analysis. Perform root cause analysis for investigations,
perform risk assessments when required. -
- Performs other duties as required to support -GMP Operations
- BS or MS degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical
Chemistry or relevant
- 2-3 years' of hands on experience in a chemistry lab, academia
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Communicate effectively and ability to function well in a team
environment This facility requires a COVID-19 vaccination as a
condition of employment. Candidate MUST provide proof of receipt of
the COVID-19 vaccination upon request. If you are unable to receive
the COVID-19 vaccine, please let us know immediately so that we can
discuss whether an accommodation is possible. #CB-SPG #IND-SPG
Keywords: Yoh, Vista , Quality Specialist - Document Support, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!