Front Desk Attendant
Company: Pala Band of Mission Indians
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION Title: Front Desk
AttendantDepartment: Fitness CenterStatus: Hourly / Part-Time,
Weekends requiredSupervisor: Fitness Center ManagerSubordinates:
None POSITION SUMMARY:Under the supervision of the Fitness Center
Manager, the Front Desk Attendant will maintain a clean the Fitness
Center facility, indirectly supervise and assist with appropriate
fitness equipment use, front customer service including, but not
limited to, management of fitness member database, set-up of new
members, filing, inventory, managing phones, cash handling, vendor
relations, etc.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Front customer service for new and existing customer account
set-up and maintenance.
- Answer and return customer phone calls in a helpful, friendly,
- Maintain clean facility including workout stations, equipment,
floors throughout, storage rooms, janitorial rooms, general
breakroom area, breakroom tables, cabinets and amenities,
bathrooms, showers, gymnasium, etc.
- Maintain the entrance of the facility, keeping it clean and
presentable to guests.
- Ensure facility cleanliness is maintained to standards
recommended by the CDC and San Diego Health and Human
- Clean and organize front desk including paperwork, keys, for
sale items, paperwork, etc.
- Use Backpack Vacuum, lift and move mats to maintain cleanliness
and remove debris.
- Roll and unroll floor covering, and operate buffer when
- Move gym equipment to sweep and mop underneath them.
- Performs other duties as assigned.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
CERTIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with
- Must be able to work in a diverse minority environment.
- Knowledge of gym equipment and proper use.
- Ability to be able to maintain the confidentiality of personal
- Knowledge of office equipment and computer programs (i.e.
MSWord, Excel, and other programs).
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbally and in
- Ability to do physical labor and other physical tasks.
- Must be able to lift a minimum weight of 45 pounds.MINIMUM
- High School graduate or equivalent education (GED).
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must acknowledge and agree to maintain a Drug-Free workplace
(including marijuana) as a condition of employment with the Pala
Band of Mission Indians. Must pass pre-employment and random drug
testing during employment.
- Indian preference will apply. The Pala Band of Mission Indians
will give hiring preference to fully qualified applicants that are
Pala Tribal Members. Pala Band of Mission Indians is an equal
opportunity employer.OTHER REQUIREMENTS:All employees are expected
to follow the Tribal Employee Handbook of the Pala Band of Mission
Indians and must adhere to any additional applicable addendums. If
employed by the Pala Band of Mission Indians the new hire is
required to obtain a First Aid certification, and CPR certification
within 60 days of their hire date.
Keywords: Pala Band of Mission Indians, Vista , Front Desk Attendant, Other , Pala, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!