Unarmed Security Officer
Company: Inter-Con Security
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Company Overview: - Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems,
Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated
security solutions to government and commercial customers on four
continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control
and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized,
high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000
security officer personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a
team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement,
and security experience. Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Why Work at Inter-Con? Passion: Inter-Con is a thriving company
that is passionate about its products and people. Joining the
Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career
advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees.
By joining the Inter-Con family, you're working with the best to
build a safer future. People: Inter-Con is more than a company,
it's an alumni base. We believe in positioning the right people in
the right place to help them achieve their long-term aspirations
for career growth. We have transitioned thousands of security
officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government
services, foreign affairs and many more. Your career success drives
our success. Benefits: Inter-Con offers excellent full-time and
part-time benefits that include: flexible scheduling to accommodate
lifestyle commitments, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental,
sponsorship for Top Secret Clearance, comprehensive training,
discounts on higher education and much more. Partner with us to
begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career
of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con! Employment
Opportunity At Inter-Con we take pride in providing customized
security solutions for our clients. - -As an Unarmed Security
Officer, you will be part of a security team that supports critical
facilities and infrastructure, public venues that requires -an
enhanced presence and asset -protective services. - This position
-an integral part of the broad spectrum of specialized security
services Inter-Con provides its clients every day. Specific
- Competitive Pay
- Recognition and Reward Programs.
- Training and Career Development.
- Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick,
and 401 (k) retirement plan.
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Additional benefits vary depending on position. Expected
- Access control of all entries by employees, vendors,
contractors, visitors, etc.
- Ensure that proper ID badge prominently displayed and that
employees and non-employees show a picture - ID
- Patrol the grounds and interior of facilities as directed and
document patrols in the daily activity report
- Maintain and carry the assigned company cell phone as
- Monitor and observe the CCTV System at the Security Desk in an
attempt to identify potential threats or safety hazards. If issues
are observed, notify the appropriate personnel or agency to respond
to the issue.
- Monitor dock doors and personnel doors through the CCTV system
to confirm reasoning for the opening.
- Assist employees in an orderly evacuation of the building and
to Muster Points in an event of a fire or other emergency.
- Observe and report suspicious activity or situations and use
communication skills and deductive reasoning to prioritize your
- Confirm that all lights and televisions are turned off if not
needed in designated areas.li Observe all areas for leaks
throughout facility during each round.
- Confirm in all designated locations that gauges, monitors and
panelsthroughout facility are properly functioning as
- Monitor and respond to all alarms. Notify facility maintenance
or engineering if appropriate.
- Verify there are no fluid leaks or harsh smells.
- Inspect for water left running or leaks in all restrooms and
- Observe any unusual noises or vibrations from mechanical
- Make sure all dock and personnel doors are closed and
- Perform any other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- Speak, read, and write English
- Must be age 21 -or older
- Shall possess a minimum of a high school diploma or
- Must be of high integrity and possess exemplary security skills
- Must possess above average computer skills and must hold all
necessary and required licenses, permits and certifications
required by the of assignment to perform security officer
- Pass a background Check
- Pass a 5-panel drug test Veterans Inter-Con is passionate about
hiring veterans. In fact, we've hired thousands of veterans over
the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are
veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an
affinity for those who served as well as values your success and
growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our
website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit
www.icsecurity.com/careers/. Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an
affirmative action employer who provides equal employment
opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled
individuals, as well as other protected groups. License PPO# 6822
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy
Act, please review the Privacy Notice for California Residents
found in Section 10 of our -which explains the categories of
personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we
use such personal information.Qualifications
Keywords: Inter-Con Security, Vista , Unarmed Security Officer, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!