Therapeutic Behavioral Services Coach
Company: New Haven Youth
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Under supervisory direction consistent with New Haven policies,
practices, and guidelines and in coordination with the referring
county's identified goals, the Behavioral Coach is responsible for
delivering therapeutic intervention services in conjunction with
identified, targeted behavioral goals to assigned youth and their
families in conjunction with an approved treatment plan as
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. In conjunction with and in support of the underlying contract
for behavioral services and the Mission, Values and Vision of New
Haven Youth and Family Services, Inc.
2. By participation in the Treatment Meetings to report progress
towards identified target goals.
3. Through timely and thorough documentation of observation of the
client on the Daily Progress Note and completion of treatment team
4. By coaching the client to utilize his interventions as
recommended in the Treatment Plan.
5. By attending and participating in all agency trainings and
meetings as assigned, including weekly supervision meetings. 6. By
adhering to all TBS regulations and guidelines as establishing in
New Haven's policies and procedures.
7. By maintenance of professional and positive relations with the
team members, clients, parents, placing agency workers and other
8. By responding to and completing all other duties as assigned by
the CBS/TBS Supervisor.
9. May perform other duties as deemed necessary for the fulfillment
of program requirements and objectives.
B.A. degree/ M.A. in the related field is required and one year
experience with children with serious emotional or behavioral
problems is preferred.
1. Must be able to interact well and provide direction to others,
using discretion and good judgment relative to behavioral
interventions and skills.
2. Must be able to understand and demonstrate best practices
relative to behavioral interventions and professional boundaries,
communicating, and following agency rules and directions from
3. Must be highly effective in working objectively with a diverse
group of people and must demonstrate good verbal and written
communication skills to professional document clinical notes and
client records to New Haven and contracted agency standards
4. Requires the ability to work independently. Requires good
driving record and willingness to handle flexible hours and
5. Must be able to utilize and successfully operate computer
programs with Microsoft Word.
6. Must be able to accept constructive criticism and to contribute
professionally in an environment free of harassment and without
7. Must be able to work with behaviorally challenging and stressful
situations, without causing danger or disruption to others.
8. Must be able to maintain satisfactory attendance and be
9. Must be a team player willing to accept and promote
organizational goals and function with minimal supervision.
Keywords: New Haven Youth, Vista , Therapeutic Behavioral Services Coach, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!