Fun Outdoorsy Sitter
Company: College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are an approved respite provider for children
with special needs including autism, down syndrome, and cerebral
palsy. Currently seeking caregivers for weekly placements and
occasional "On-Call" assignments.If you are engaging,
communicative, and friendly, we'd love to hear from you. This
position is open to you if you already have experience with
children from group settings such as daycare, babysitting,
short-term summer nannying, camp counseling, or preschool teaching,
or other in-home experience for even short periods.Pay range:
$17.50 to $18 per hour + sibling care bonuses + guaranteed mileage
reimbursements ($17.50-$24.50 per hour)Location: All of San Diego
County; we do our best to place you as close as possible to your
location!Start Date: ASAPWe offer:
- Flexibility to work around your school schedule, internship, or
other commitment if you are a student
- Mileage reimbursement for each shift + additional hourly pay
for providing care to siblings.
- Fun and fulfilling job working with a diverse variety of
families and children.
- Independence, no corporate structure or environment.
- Support, training, team atmosphere, and engaged
- Nanny supplies and tools to increase your professionalism.
- Paid training + professional development
- Legal employment with bi-weekly direct deposits
- Employer-sponsored CPR/First Aid certification
- App-based tools to manage your availability, scheduling, and
job assignments, offering you the ability to maximize
earnings.Responsibilities and Requirements:
- An engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have
fun, play, read, do arts and crafts, and do other activities in
families' homes + opportunity to plan fun outings.
- At least 1 year of childcare or nanny experience...special
needs experience a plus!
- 2 childcare references are required, which can come from paid
or unpaid experience.
- A full-Time available schedule is preferred, but we will
consider part-time as well
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license.So, what's next?
Eager to get started? You could be working as early as next week!
Follow these instructions to start earning and meeting our amazing
- Apply with your resume, including your email address & phone
number for the fastest connection.
- Almost immediately you will be invited to answer a brief survey
and then schedule a virtual interview time convenient to you.
- In our interview, we'll get to know more about you and your
experience and begin to think about the position or the family you
might best be a match for.
- You're a fit? We'll welcome you to the team with an offer.
- As we work to schedule your orientation and first days of work,
we will be verifying your references, getting your background
screens completed, and preparing your nanny bag of games,
activities, and more for your first dates of work.
- We'll continue to support you throughout your time with us from
meet-ups, bonus opportunities, trainings and more. We'll be just a
phone call or text away when you need us.
- Once on our team, you will be considered for additional work,
new positions, or promotions that fit your growing skillset.*Please
note that during this time of COVID-19, we expect all employees to
follow CDC guidelines and ensure best hygiene practices when
working and in their personal time. This family is following these
recommended guidelines cautiously and conservatively and expects
the caregiver to do the same to keep everyone as safe and healthy
as possible.Powered by JazzHRE6RQqsbJ9o
Keywords: College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors, Vista , Fun Outdoorsy Sitter, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!