Company: CSL Staffing
Posted on: January 15, 2023
CSL Staffing is seeking a QC Incoming Inspector for our client
located in Vista, CA. The QC Incoming Inspector is responsible for
performing a variety of work functions to ensure the quality of
incoming production materials. This position also supports the
development of QC inspection procedures, participates in various
nonconforming materials processes, and assists in ongoing supplier
control and ISO9001 activities.
Position: QC Incoming Inspector
Location: Vista, CA
Shift: 1st shift: Mon.- Fri. 8am-5pm
Position Type: Temp to hire
- Performs measurement and data collection on plastic and metal
components received from suppliers, in accordance with documented
inspection plans, specifications and procedures
- Conducts visual inspection of electronics components and
assemblies, such as PCBAs and wire harnesses, to verify quality of
soldering and crimping
- Prepares accurate documentation of inspection results; assists
with investigations of nonconforming material.
- Operates and maintains measurement equipment required to
perform job duties, including routine maintenance, Gauge R&R
studies, and calibration.
- Compiles component and supplier performance data and assists
with supplier quality management; provides ongoing support of
supplier quality systems evaluation
- Tracks quality metrics through charts and graphs and implements
appropriate preventive/corrective action to improve
- Identifies problems, and proposes resolutions that are timely,
cost-effective, and meet quality requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or
technical school; or three years of related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Must be proficient with a variety of measurement equipment and
part materials, including optical inspection of plastic /
mechanical parts as well as workmanship inspection of electronic
- Minimum of three years receiving inspection experience,
preferably in an ISO compliant electro-mechanical product
- Understanding of acceptance sampling plans, ANSI/ASQ Z1.4, Z1.9
- Able to read and understand engineering specifications and
inspection criteria, and to apply criteria using appropriate and
properly configured inspection tools.
- Experience reading schematics and mechanical drawings per
ANSI/ASME Y14.24, Y14.35M is preferred.
- Strong computer skills desired; proficient in use of Microsoft
Keywords: CSL Staffing, Vista , QC Inspector, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!