Local Intermodal Class A Weekend Wrap A Year South Gate
Company: CDL A Driver Recruiter
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Call Darrien @ 832 444 3548 to pre-qualify no paper application.
Application done on the phone with the trucking company
$10,000 bonus available for a limited time
Hiring local CDL-A intermodal drivers! Be a part of the largest
company-owned intermodal fleet in North America, which means no
shared or poorly maintained pools. Enjoy expedited ramp access and
container tracking, meaning less time in the yard!
- Averages projected at $73,000
- Home daily with consistent time off
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program can limit
onsite on-boarding time
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid-time-off accrual from day one
- No-touch freight Aside from the perks of a consistent schedule
and pay, company intermodal truck drivers also enjoy access to
comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental
and vision as well as life insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation.
- $1,403 Weekly gross - $73,000 average W2
- Potential to make $90,000
- .48 cpm and will run 800 miles per week
- Pay based on Hub miles.
- Drop & Hook pay is $38
- Live Load/Unload pay is $54
- Hazmat pay is $25 per load
- Detention is paid at a rate of $20.00 per hour for the 1st hour
of detention, and $24.00 any additional hours after that. Detention
pay start after 1 hour on a drop and hook and after 1.5 hours on a
live load. Shift:
- FRIDAY - TUESDAY
- Start times are between 4 pm - 8pm
- The driver will work 10 - 12 hour shift.
- Days Off Wednesday and Thursday
- Truck will be parked @ 5650 1/2 Southern Ave, South Gate, CA
90280 / 101544 for time off Job Duties:
- They will take loaded containers from the rail to locations
throughout Southern Cal for delivery.
- They will also pickup containers from customers to be railed
back across the U.S. for delivery. Truck Info:
- Drivers DO NOT take the truck home for time off.
- Drivers are required to slip seat
- No smoking in trucks PTO & Holiday Pay:
- Drivers get 18 paid days off (12 PTO days and 6 holidays at a
rate of $15 per hr for 8 hrs = $120)
- After 1st year - 5 years, drivers get 22 paid days off (16 PTO
days 6 holidays at a rate of their 52 week $/hour work average)
Ramp Specific Training After Orientation
- 1 - 2 weeks on a truck , roughly 10 hours per day. Plus 1/2 day
classroom training (roughly 4 hours). $20 per hour for
- Night trainers are limited so drivers should anticipate
training Monday-Friday days)
- Ramp specific training the day after orientation, typically
Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Keywords: CDL A Driver Recruiter, Vista , Local Intermodal Class A Weekend Wrap A Year South Gate, Other , Bellflower, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...