Physician / Womens Health
Company: Vista Community Clinic
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Full-Time & Part-Time available!
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty
outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality
setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we
work to advance community health and hope by providing access to
premier health services. Join a team of dedicated motivated,
enthusiastic team players who make a difference in the community.
VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Competitive salary, incentive bonus plan, health, vacation, sick,
retirement and CME benefits. Malpractice insurance and signon
bonus. Loan repayment opportunities through NHSC.
Direct and provide outpatient medical care related to womens
health. Diagnose, treat and help prevent diseases of women,
particularly those affecting the reproductive system. May also
provide general medical care to women.
- Current Medical License in state of California; board
- Current CPR certification
- DEA license
- Recent and strong background in the full spectrum of outpatient
Obstetric and Gynecologic care, office procedures (Nexplanon,
Colposcopy LEEP etc) as well as the ability to offer Gynecologic
surgery to patients
- On call duties for labor and delivery not required at this
- Knowledge of community health centers, and public assistance
programs, state and federal regulations and managed care
- Ability to work with people of all social and ethnic
backgrounds and within the constraints of government funded
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic
Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred
Keywords: Vista Community Clinic, Vista , Physician / Womens Health, Other , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!