Company: Vista Community Clinic
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Req No.: 2Location: US-CA-VistaCategory: Information Technology
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty
outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality
setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we
work to advance community health and hope by providing access to
premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated,
enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the
community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program
includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible
spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is
an equal opportunity employer.
Create, develop and maintain data extracts and reports in support
of current clinical systems. Participate in the entire report
generation process; analysis, definition of requirements,
development, documentation, testing, deployment and support.
Support clinic and IT staff.
- Write reports using NextGen Healthcare, SQL and various other
- Participates in the data collection, health outcomes reporting,
clinical record reviews, and programmatic evaluations related to
HEDIS, UDS, PCMH and other quality initiatives.
- Monitors data integrity on an ongoing basis.
- Develops and maintains individual provider and practice level
performance data dashboards
- Creates data files to submit to various payers to meet HEDIS
- Associate's degree or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2, Transact-SQL, MS
Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Integration
Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Minimum one year experience working within a healthcare setting
or with clinical processes
- Minimum one year experience with data modeling and query
- Willingness and ability to obtain NCP (NextGen Certified
Professional) certification within 6 months of hire date
- Valid California driver's license and vehicle insurance;
reliable transportation, to travel for meetings and/or to gather
information for reporting purposes
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Healthcare Informatics or
- Experience with multidimensional data warehouses and data
- NCP (NextGen Certified Professional) certification
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Ability and knowledge to perform basic troubleshooting of
- Strong computer knowledge, internet use, MS Office and data
Keywords: Vista Community Clinic, Vista , Database Analyst, Professions , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!