Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: November 16, 2021
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus* Fairfield Residential is looking for a
Leasing Consultant to join their team. Skye Apartments has 290
units and is located in Vista. Leasing Consultant ABOUT THIS
ASSOCIATE:At Fairfield Residential, we build communities. Our
Leasing Consultants are mega-talented and passionate salespeople
who embody our core values. From discovering the prospect's needs
through matching them with their perfect apartment, our consultants
create better living for better lives. Our team is searching for a
dynamic, top performing salesperson with positive energy, an
entrepreneurial spirit, and superior sales and customer service
experience. This person is an individual contributor who is driven
to close the deal and stays levelheaded amidst prioritizing
competing agendas. Mostly importantly, a Leasing Consultant often
serves as a prospective resident's first impression of the
Fairfield brand. They therefore take pride in their professionalism
and speak passionately about our properties. Their successful
communication is the reason why residents choose to join our
communities. There is plenty of room for growth in this exciting
role on the Fairfield Residential Property Management Team. This
position reports to the Property Manager and successful associates
may be promoted to Assistant Property Manager. THIS POSITION MAY BE
RIGHT FOR YOU:
- YOU ARE A CLOSER with superior sales and customer service
- YOU STAY ON TOP OF IT with admirable time management and
- YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL and embody that in your appearance and
- YOU ARE A COMPASSIONATE PROBLEM SOLVER with an insatiable drive
to help customers resolve issues.
- YOU KNOW THAT INTEGRITY MATTERS and exhibit a strong adherence
to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to
maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary
- YOU ARE DEEPLY SATISFIED by the feeling of joy you get when
helping someone find their new home. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO IN
THIS ROLE:CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES
- Be the first point of contact with prospective residents,
current residents, vendors and Fairfield associates.
- Drive the lease closing process by highlighting the quality of
the community and the amenities available at the property to
- Determine the customer's needs, resolve and/or escalate to a
higher level as permitted.
- Use your customer friendly personality as well as your ability
to diffuse/resolve difficult situations while nurturing
- Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their
expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
- Meet sales goals, leasing ratios and maintain milestones in
customer service and resident satisfaction, throughout the sales
- Manage various tasks such as lease files, maintaining updated
necessary paperwork and computer systems.
- Use Yardi accounting software manage the leasing process.
- Complete marketing/advertising tasks including updating social
- Maintain knowledge about local market conditions; shop local
competition. HOW TO STAND OUT:Our top consultants are driven every
day to give their best efforts, possess a 'can do' attitude, and
are motivated by a professional, high-energy team environment where
results are rewarded. Experience in upscale sales environments will
have really prepared you for your new role. You will also stand out
if you have:
- Strong typing and computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft
Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of tax credit, fair housing, and trade
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management
- Experience using Microsoft platform including Outlook, Word,
Excel and SharePoint.
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least three courses
of Real Estate study at a collegiate level.
- A valid Real estate and/or other licenses as required by
- Valid driver's license.
- Weekend availability is required; must be able to work a
flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays. *The
sign on bonus, less usual deductions, will be paid following the
completion of 90 days of employment.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Vista , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!