Company: Flux Power Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Come work as an Electrical Engineer at a growing company that
offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn
alongside accomplished business leaders --- Become a part of our
team!Get to Know UsFlux Power is a fast-paced, high-growth (40%
YoY), publicly traded company (NASDAQ: FLUX) that is leading the
adoption of lithium-ion technology solutions. We design,
manufacture, and sell advanced lithium-ion battery packs that are
disrupting the 100+ year old market for lead acid batteries. Our
battery packs are used to power industrial and commercial equipment
like forklifts and airport ground support equipment, as well as new
applications like solar-powered EV charging stations.About the
RoleThe Electrical Engineer will maintain and support our
industry-leading products and systems. The Electrical Engineer will
work across a variety of functional groups that are directly
involved in engineering, product development, and implementation.
The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that can work
through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions.What
you Will be Doing
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and
applications by designing and conducting research programs,
applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing
testing methods, testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements,
researching, and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying
equipment for building and assembling electrical components,
soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing
methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with
federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's
instructions and established procedures, requesting repair
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs,
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Performs other related duties as assigned.What you Will Need
- 5+ years' electrical engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Competent in the use of electrical engineering software
- Strong understanding of electrical manufacturing processes
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skillsOther
DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- 401K Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid HolidaysCOVID-19 Precaution(s)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in placeWe
are committed to a safe, drug-free workplace by performing
pre-employment background checks and substance testing.Notes
- No recruiters, contractors, or consultants, please.
- No relocation assistance or visa sponsorships available for
this position.Please review our career page at
https://www.fluxpower.com/careers***Flux Power is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age
or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or
local laws. Flux Power complies with all employment eligibility
verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act
and all must have the authorization to work in the US.
Keywords: Flux Power Inc, Vista , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!