Membrane Quality Technician
Company: Applied Membranes Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
DescriptionThis position will concentrate primarily on
establishing and improving efficiencies and quality in the
manufacturing of membrane elements. Additional areas of focus may
include but are not limited to: setup reduction, operator training,
statistical process control, tool design or selection, and
performance metrics. Other daily responsibilities will include;
procedure generation, participation in all production readiness
activities for new clients and designing continuous improvement
plans for current production jobs. An important aspect of this
position is the hands-on nature of this role. As improvements are
identified, it will very likely be the responsibility of this
individual to actually implement and re-qualify any
- Introduce and set-up manufacturing capacity for membrane
- Review existing process procedures for compliance to the
designed process intent. Modify procedures as necessary, and obtain
approval from originating process engineer.
- Take ownership of specific manufacturing processes and
equipment setup as they pass through the final stages of production
readiness to insure that quality awareness and product integrity
- Specification, sourcing, quoting (example: tools, devices,
- Provide technical support for process validation activities to
insure a smooth transition into the production environment.
- Determine job cost baselines and initiate cost reduction
- Provide assistance in job setup and process training for
- Weekly/monthly reporting of activities and chosen performance
- Periodic customer liaison for quality or continuation
engineering related issues. May assume project manager role for
specific customer applications.
- Creating and updating routes and BOMS and production
- Minimum 5 years experience in a process manufacturing
environment, preferably science-focused.
- Degree in mechanical, chemical or industrial discipline, or
- Demonstrated technical writing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power
- Hands-on experience with machines and equipment.
- Familiarity with Quality System Regulators or ISO.by
Keywords: Applied Membranes Inc., Vista , Membrane Quality Technician, Professions , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!