Company: Dr. Bronner's All-One
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Who We AreDr. Bronners is the top-selling natural brand of soap
in North America and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego
by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous
employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes
from being a family-owned business that values employees as its
greatest asset.We are passionate about making the best products for
human, home and Earthand about using our business as a force for
good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the
people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronners is
proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fairbe
part of our movement!Benefits at a Glance
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees &
- Annual Bonus up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program 10% of salary + bonus fully funded by
Dr. Bronners into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunitiesStarting Wage$33.02/hrLocationOn-site at
our Vista, CA HeadquartersWho You Are & What You'll DoYou love to
tinker with equipment, you have a passion for troubleshooting
inspecting broken gear and repairing it. Youre familiar with an
array of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
equipmentyou enjoy solving problems efficiently and creatively! You
work independently to do preventative maintenance and youre
comfortable with documentation and scheduling.Your duties will
- Assemble and test mechanical devices and systems according to
blueprints and other documentation.
- Perform routine maintenance and inspections on manufacturing
and packaging equipment, according to project schedule.
- Improve system performance by optimizing equipment.
- Order OEM parts and other machine components, maintain and
organize spare parts inventory.
- Train production operators and employees.
- Keep records, schedules, and coordinate all calibration
- Support the Automation team in various jobs and projects.What
Youll Need to Succeed
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in repairing equipment such as
motors, pumps, mixers, special pneumatic or solenoid valves,
flowmeters, level probes, temp probes, and other mechanical
- Knowledge of electrical circuits, wiring, and operating
principles of motors.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics, and written
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems and use hand and power
tools.Dr. Bronners is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status.Requisition ID: 2021-1031 External Company Name: Dr.
Bronners External Company URL: www.drbronner.com Street: 1335 Park
Keywords: Dr. Bronner's All-One, Vista , AUTOMATION SPECIALIST/TECHNICIAN, Professions , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!