Posted on: September 21, 2022
- Performs routine go/no-go tests of circuits, components,
instruments and mechanical assemblies.
- Sets up test devices using hand tools or automatic test
- Documents test results.
- May perform simple repairs and/or component removal or
- May maintain logs and records indicating malfunctions.
- Performs hand set ups for AC and DC digital tests.
- Recognizes failures and set up problems and determines need for
appropriate verification. Skills:
- Mechanical, Troubleshooting, Blueprint, electrical, Diagnosis,
Repair, Hydraulics, Preventive maintenance, Electronics, Automotive
- Intermediate Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing - Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Vista , Test Technician, Professions , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!