Senior Electronics Technician
Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Description Job Description:The Leidos Innovations Center has an
immediate opening for a Senior Electronics Technician to work in
Vista, CA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your technical
skills to troubleshoot and test complex electro-mechanical devices
as they evolve from engineering prototypes to mature Leidos
products. Existing areas of work support the low-rate production of
products to include handheld detectors to aid law enforcement and
interdiction personnel, X-ray imaging systems, and various types of
sensor systems. Emphasis is on production, product development and
transitioning products to production.Primary Responsibilities:
- Configures, assembles, modifies, and installs laboratory
equipment, experimental apparatus, or commercial hardware of
- Proficient at soldering at the board level including rework and
- Supports development and validation of work instructions/test
procedures for prototype devices moving into production.
- Troubleshoots electro-mechanical issues down to the component
level using tools such as digital voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and
- Operates specialized laboratory or experimental equipment;
collects and summarizes data.
- Sets up moderately complex experiments, programs, and/or
- Identifies operation or equipment problems and reports/records
- Records and reduces experimental and test data using
mathematical computations, spreadsheets, tables, plots, and
provides input for written reports.
- May provide guidance or training to less experienced
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a technician in the field of
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security
- Fine motor skills.
- R&D and/or manufacturing experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with MS Office Suite and other applications.
- Well-organized, reliable, attention to detail, demonstrated
personal initiative.Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity with RF testing and equipment including network
analyzer and high frequency signal generators.
- Familiarity with Solidworks PDM.Education:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience.Pay Range:Pay
Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00The Leidos pay range for
this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Vista , Senior Electronics Technician, Professions , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!