2nd Shift Lamination Technician
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Responsible for performing all tasks involved in the fabrication of
the company's composite parts. The position follows standard work
methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as
efficient and safe as possible.Responsibilities:
- Prepare Tools, de-mold tools & builds records
- Cleans and reseals tools using the appropriate release
- Visually check completed parts
- Maintain a clean workplace
- Be aware of FOD & Tool control at all times
- Work in a safe manner
- Pay close attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Build parts from material kit following work instructions
- Records information on appropriate production records, logs and
other report forms.
- Prep and maintain tools in accordance with specified guidelines
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to follow written, verbal instructions and
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use measuring instruments and hand-held tools such
as a hand-held screw and drill gun
- Ability to read, interpret and follow basic: blueprints,
diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials,
and other written instructions preferred
- High attention to detail
- Ability to move/lift up to 50lbs.Working hours:--2PM - 10:30pm,
Monday - FridayPay:--$17-$20/hr Depending on ExperienceThe base pay
range above represents the low and high end of the base
compensation range we reasonably expect to pay for this position.
Actual base compensation will vary and may be above or below the
range based on various factors including, but not limited to,
geographic location, actual experience, and job performance. This
job posting is not a promise of any specific pay for any specific
employee. The range listed is just one component of the total
compensation package for our employees. Based on the details of
your position, we provide a variety of benefits to our employees,
including medical, dental, and vision plans, pre-tax savings plans,
pre-tax parking and commuter plans, supplemental health and welfare
plans, a retirement savings plan, an employee assistance program,
pet insurance, and paid holidays. Other rewards may include
short-term incentives and paid time off.
Keywords: Staffmark, Vista , 2nd Shift Lamination Technician, Professions , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...