Posted on: January 6, 2022
Sales AdministratorLocation: Vista, CA 92083Hours: Monday -
Friday 8:00am - 5:00pmPay: $25-28/hrThe Sales Administrator is
responsible for managing the preparation, presentation, reporting
and merchandising support for the Sales Teams. The position also
manages company samples for the channel. The Sales Administrator
provides high level of customer service to the Sales Team and is
the lead for key Customer Compliance and effectively facilitates
the internal process to enable accurate and timely sales process.
In partnership with Marketing, the position produces the annual
Buyer's guide.Job Duties -
- Manage pre-book codes in inventory management system and create
- Generate accurate sales reports and vet current and prior
- Administer trade show preparation including coordination of
samples, merchandising and securing collateral.
- Onboard new sales representatives.
- Partner with Marketing to create annual Buyer's Guide.
- Manage sell-in preparation, including customer item set-up and
whole-sale item set-up in ERP and customer portals.
- Work with Director to develop key account programs to include
product assortment, SMU cost estimates and pricing.
- Execute and fully implement assortments, specifically selected
- Administer sales presentations including assisting with Power
Point presentations and coordinating collateral including POP.
- Manage rework process with 3PLs.
- Manage discontinued inventory disposition lists.
- Maintain and manage sample shipments and storage area; Manage
donations and product seeding of samples.
- Ensure sales team is provided storyboards, product information,
catalogs and up to date price lists in a timely manner.
- Assist with developing Power Point presentations.
- Partner with Marketing to develop item set-up with eCommerce
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures
for Customer Specific portals and internal reporting
- Coordinate global and local pricing to develop an accurate
price list after researching and applying duty and freight costs;
Work with Configuration Manager and Product Development Managers to
ensure accurate prices are maintained in the system including
Customer specific pricing for Domestic and Direct Import pricing;
Create and maintain dealer price lists and close out lists.
- Maintain customer item agreements; Maintain customer discount
levels per annum.
- Act as lead for Customer Compliance requirements.
- Research and purchase swag.
- Prepare and distribute a variety of sales reports including
Weekly Sales report and KPI reports (i.e. Point of Sales,
On-Time-In-Full, Out of Stocks).
- Attend Sales conferences and/ or other relevant meetings to
keep up to date on all product lines.
- Understand company's goals and objectives.
- Stay up to date on industry standards, trends and
- Make timely and ethical decisions both systematically and under
- Perform, with a team approach, other duties as assigned.Travel
10% of the timeRequirements
- Interest or experience working with an Outdoor Industry
- Bachelor's degree - required
- 5 years experience in professional sales support
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of current social media tools & trends.
- Aptitude for learning new technology. -We are an equal
opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit.
Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without
regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Ultimate, Vista , Sales Administrator, Sales , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!