Industrial Ingredients & Flavors Sales Director-Remote
Company: Larcons Staffing
Posted on: January 13, 2022
-JOB TITLE: Industrial Ingredients & Flavors Sales
Director-Remote -Our client, a growing food and beverage production
company is looking to hire a driven and experienced Ingredients &
Flavors Sales Director to join a great company and team to support
the growth effort. This resource will be result driven and can
drive the sales efforts of the ingredient and flavor segment. The
right candidate will have experience with food and beverage
applications in relation to an ingredient sales cycle. The
candidate will have existing relationships in manufacturing and can
manage large national accounts. -Essential Duties &
Responsibilities: Core duties and responsibilities include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Experienced in the ingredient industry ideally working with
coffee, tea and/or botanical extracts
- Sell promote, and market our coffee, tea, and botanical
extracts in liaison with internal and external stakeholders, while
developing and building relationships with key customers.
- Develop deep contacts, networks, and relationships to advance
the company's ingredients in manufacturing food and beverage
- Ability to forecast, contribute to competitive intelligence,
and strategic market assessment
- Monitor competitive activity and develop appropriate tactics to
- Coordinate sales presentations and represent the company in
relevant associations, trade shows and conventions
- Achieves individual KPI targets for ingredient and sales
- Manages and implements pricing actions with all
- Effectively manages T&E expenses within budget --- Submits
required sales reports accurately and on time
- Stays informed of market trends and industry activities. Keeps
senior management informed of new product launches or other
initiatives that could impact sales.
- Develops and maintains a robust new business opportunity
- Travels to conduct new business sales calls, customer retention
calls as necessary
- Maintains expert knowledge of all company products and can
successfully display, demonstrate, and train customers using
product samples and/or equipment.
- Effectively executes sales presentations and product
demonstrations to close new business and deliver annual volume and
profit objectives -Education, Skills & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Proficiency in organization, presentation, and planning
- Some knowledge of food manufacturing
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software including
Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel away from home on an average of 30-40% of
- 5+ years of successful selling, sales management, and marketing
experience as well as successful development and launch of new
products within the specialty ingredients markets. Ability to
translate market knowledge into growth strategies. Role will
require intensive travel, domestically
- Prefer a technical background in food and beverage.
- Relevant Scientific, BS in Food Science or Business.
- Location: --- USA, preferably Midwest or West time zone or East
CoastOur client offers a competitive Benefits Package and is -an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is
decided on the -basis of qualifications, merit and business need. -
Keywords: Larcons Staffing, Vista , Industrial Ingredients & Flavors Sales Director-Remote, Sales , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!