Company: Farmers District Office
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Farmers Protégé program:We are looking for
individuals that are looking to enter the financially lucrative
world of insurance! We will provide full one on one training with
sales, customer service, insurance knowledge, and marketing
techniques.Salary: Base Pay + Commission!!!
Regardless of entry point here are some benefits Farmers Agents
enjoy:● Extensive training, mentoring and support from our district
office● Highly competitive commission, renewal and bonus structure
Tiffany Fortuna Talent Acquisition Manager
- Provide quotes, pricing, and other information to prospective
and existing clients.
- Ensure all quotes procedures and practices are compliant with
Farmer's guidelines and procedures.
- Meet new business sales goals by working existing leads,
develop new leads, and market appropriate products.
- Able to obtain or currently hold a Property & Casualty license
and a Life & Health License. (We will provide study material for
candidates that do not currently hold insurance license)
- Outgoing, confident, and assertive individual.
- Quick Learner and a team player.
- Committed to growth.
- Must pass credit and background check.
- Previous Sales, Marketing, or networking experience is a
Keywords: Farmers District Office, Vista , Sales Representative, Sales , Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!